WHY HAVE A CHILD IF YOUR NOT GOING TO TAKE CARE OF IT!

NOW DONT THINK THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANY QUESTION THAT HAS BEEN POSTED HERE. BUT WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE CHILDREN AND THEN THEY DONT TAKE CARE OF THEM. THERE ARE THESE PEOPLE THAT LIVE BEHIND ME THAT HAVE A 15 MOTH OLD AND ABUSE HER AND DONT FEED HER, LET HER RUN AROUND NAKED OUTSIDE AND JUST DONT CARE FOR THE CHILD, THEN THERE ARE THESE OTHER PEOPLE I KNOW THAT SLEEP ALL DAY WHILE THERE 9 MONTH OLD IS AWAKE AND CRING... WHY HAVE A CHILD IF YOU WONT CARE FOR THEM.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Have you called CPS? If not, please do so.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• WHAT IS CPS. i CALLED DSS ON THEM WHEN I FOUND OUT THEY SMOKED POT WHILE HOLDING THERE CHILD IN THERE ARMS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• CPS is child protective services.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:13 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• That is very sad, my heart breaks when I hear that children are treated that way.
    Some people do it so they can live of public assistance. I know someone that had six kids at age 24 all from diferent men, only one lived with her and she always gave him to her friends to take care of and they all did drugs and she did this only cuz she did not like to work she lived of welfare got full benefits. It's just sad, I look at my kids and I just can't imagine treating them that way it would kill me.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:14 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• It amazes me that u waited so long to call cps.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 4:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Why don't YOU do something about it instead of b!tching about it on cafemom? Seriously. If you know that this is going on, you need to inform someone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:55 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I agree. However, there is something you can do about it. You can file a report with CPS, so that those families are investigated. The Proffessionals at CPS will take the proper actions against these families. I understand your frustration, but knowing about it and doing nothing will not solve anything. Think if it were your child. You would want someone to step in if your child was in danger. Whether it's they fell at school or what have you. You need to do the same for these children. You need to file a report with Child Protective Services and make sure these families are investigated. If these children are truely in danger then the proper actions will be taken, and these children will be taken out of the home. Doing nothing solves nothing.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2009