OK, ladies show of hands, who has blackheads or breaks out?

I am being homest here and just grossed myself out! I just squeezed my nose and like 8-10 blackheads caca just came out. I use that Biore strip when I really want to look nice but WTH? I am 40 and this is gross! I also have this pimple that seems to not want to do anything like (form and present itself, but I can't pop it). I know TMI

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 4:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol no i use the oil of olay micro face scrub that is what has kept my skin clear lol
    if i dont wash my face then ill get a pimple
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:34 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• LOL sad how I understand exaclty what you are talking about!!! My forhead is the worst!!! I might FINALLY get it cleared and one of those annoying never-want-to-go-away ones pops up! >:( Or the big ones under the surface you can't get until it FINALLY makes its "appearance"! LOL I wish there was something that would make them just never appear again that you only have to do ONCE!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:16 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• yeah I have the same issue, I have really fine tweezers and when I'm bored I will pick them out
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:17 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• i know what you mean! but i think anyone who sits there and picks at their face is gonna get the same results. if you can't feel it, don't pick it! and you should not pick at them because if you damage the follicle, the zit will keep coming back in the same spot! s don't pick at your face? do scrubs and stuff to help clean your skin...or get a facial done so a professional can do extractions for you and not make it worse if you really feel the need to do extractions...
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 4:19 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I only have them whem im preg.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 4:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• aww im sorry lol
    i havent had them since jr high
    my skin is always clear
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:25 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Shut up Mrs. Owen you show off! lol.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• my thoughts exactly!
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 4:31 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• LOL @gigi's comment to Mrs. Owens

Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 4:35 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Mrs.Owen and I are cool so she knows while I like her, I am jealous!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:44 AM on Jul. 2, 2009