Credit report sites

Where is there a good and safe place to check my credit and see what bills are on my credit? I tried freecreditreport.com but it's asking for a credit card and I don't want to put that info on there since i will be only using it once. Thanks for any tips or sites.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• http://www.freeanualreport.com/
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:23 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Tried it,the ones I clicked on same thing. Thanks though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• freecreditreport and freeanualreport are the only ones i would consider cuz they are the only ones i know for sure are legit and not going to steal your info. all u gotta do is put in your info with the card number and as long as u cancel within 30 days u wont be charged.
    nevaehsmomma83

Answer by nevaehsmomma83 at 4:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I've used this site time and time again and NEVER had to submit credit card info. Each of the 3 reporting agencies are required to give you 1 free report a year. I just do one every 4 months from a different agency so I don't use them all up at once.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:41 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Renee is right, www.annualcreditreport.com is free and doesn't ask for a credit card.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 12:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• yup Renee is correct. Perhaps you a hitting a wrong button?
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:16 PM on Jul. 2, 2009