oh i am an idiot

so instead of getting ready for bed, I decided to im chat with a hubby's friend. Who is a girl. Who he talks to behind my back. Who I thought he may be sleeping with occasionally (did I mention there is literally an OCEAN between the two of them?). turns out his ex made him cut all contact with ALL of his friends male and female and so he is just afraid that I will do the same...
so why am I an idiot? either for doubting hubby and staying up so late talking to this woman, or believing them about the lack of extramarital relations...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hey at least know you know what's going on so you can sleep soundly, so don't feel bad
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Unless a person was a friend b4 we got 2gether we dnt go there. Unless its another cpl. Or of the same sex.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 4:27 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• girl, you should never talk to a woman you think your hubby may be having a fling with because no matter what she says, you will never be satisfied. besides, who knows if anything that comes out her mouth is even true! don't set yourself up for disappointment and don't ever let on that you don't trust your husband. if i were the other woman, i would feel satisfied that you knew about me because that meant that his/your life is affected by me. so talking to her tells her that she is under his skin and don't give her that satisfaction! i think that when men tell the other woman that they don't want their affair to get out, it gives the other woman an inferiority complex and that's what they deserve!
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 4:29 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I would just take the info and sleep on it like loovemybabies said. Don't go crazy about it.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:43 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• op-they were friends before, and even more than that at one point. I know that she is not telling me the complete truth, but at least now I know hubby isn't lying as much as I feared he was and I have something concrete to go to him with when I say "this is what I want you to stop doing"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• At least you have somthing concrete. You go anon! whoever you are! lol!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:48 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• op- so now the question is, do I tell my hubby I talked to her? I know she doesn't want him to know we talked (suspicious much?), but there are a couple things I think should be brought to his attention...opinions, please?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:26 AM on Jul. 2, 2009