I want to ask a pet question but everytime I go in there, the last question was asked a day or two ago. I need help with my chihuahua/pug mix.

I have often referred to him as devil dog because he chews up everything and loves me. He is way too hyper and macho and possesive. He loves kids and all of a sudden he was just not interested. He slept the whole time the kids went out to play in the yard and he hasn't been fiesty or anything. He decided to sleep in another part of the house and is just not himself. How could this rambunctious brat just get so sleepy? He is rarely out of the house. He is so NOT hyper!

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 4:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sounds like one of the pugs we use to have she was hyper then just slept for a week lol vet said nothing was wrong and she did go right back to her self lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:24 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Do you think he ate something bad outside and he is dying?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• no i doubt that honey lol
    you can always take him to a petsmart they have a vets office there and they are as expensive as the regular vets office
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:53 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Ha! I was telling my son that tonight when he was saying "Mom let's just go and take him"! I told him "Dude, (yes I call him dude when he thinks money grows on trees), After I paid $150 for MY doctors visit, do you think I can afford to take Lucky"? So sad to tell him ......we live in a neighborhood where there NO 24 hour Vets, and sorry to say that Lucky is not so Lucky, if he got himself in a mess, well, here's the shovel. I'm sorry I am remembering George Lopez. I am so mexican when it comes to pets.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:01 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• lol i love that show lol
    im sure your dog is fine just a lazy ass right now lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:02 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• fail owned pwned pictures
    see more Fail Blog

Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:46 AM on Jul. 4, 2009