My 4 month old has her first tooth :)

My Four month old daughter has been very cranky lately drooling lots and stuffing anything on her gums that she can lol. Well i just felt her little gummies and felt a little pokiness, looked, and right there, is her first tooth. Im excited but also sad lol because she will never have that gum smile again. lol

anyway, what worked for you to help with their pain when that tooth is cutting through?

thanks ladies

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:48 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• walmart they have these things called teething tablets
    i used them for elijah and it was amazing lol
    oh and watch out for that finger of yours now lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:01 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• teething tablets were our dd's fav! Plus tylenol... she cut her first tooth at 3 months and the second a week later with the third and fourth! My dd has never only gotten one tooth in at a time. Also, a cold washcloth helped, so did teething rings, my ipod and a cell phone (but those were expensive)! Mostly we used the tablets and teething rings.
    I do miss that toothless grin!!! It is SOO cute and then when they only have a few teeth it's adorable as well! My dd just turned 19 months and got the last 4 of her teeth in a few days ago :(
    GL! i hope she feels better!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:02 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• lol yah i gave my teething tablets to my sister for her daughter, but i think ill ask for them back now lol

i heard they work good!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:02 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• they do elijah took them and never fussed because of tooth pain
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:04 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Gave them to Kyla when she was fussy and it would take that little fever down, make her happy for a few hours until they wore off! They were TERRIFIC!!! She loved them, I always gave her 2-3 because she was always cutting from 3-4 teeth at a time! They would come in days of eachother... glad it's over now. But they work the best
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:25 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• My lil' girl got 3 teeth by the time she was 4 months.. the lil' Gerber rubber tooth brush that slips on your finger with some oral gel (her fav.. was apple/banana by Anbesol Baby) worked like a charm.. & of course tylenol. She also loved;.... I would wet one of her wash clothes, roll it, then put it in a baggie & freeze.. 10 min.. later she loved it!!!!!!!! She just loved all of the freezer teethers.. but make sure they are for the freezer & no the fridge... cause some get sharp edges when you freeze them... which obviously leads to more pain & crying!! Well good luck!
    LiLMama923

Answer by LiLMama923 at 2:57 PM on Jul. 2, 2009