Don't you hate when you are quietly watching TV and you switch to a channel that has their volume set to high!? It scared the crap out of me!

I know that CNN on my cable has a strangely low volume but when I go to Bravo it sounds like it goes from low to bust your ear drums out! It freaked out my sick dog! I have seen this volume difference on many channels. Doesn't it get on your nerves that these sound technicians can't adjust their volume to normal?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 4:54 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What is terrible with the tv in our bedroom is we set the volume to a show at a level to which we can hear, but isn't too loud to wake our girls, but when the commercials come on they blare so loudly! I know it's the tv because our living room tv doesn't do this. It is so annoying!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:37 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• YES!!! It drives me INSANE!!! How hard is it to keep the sound at the same level for all channels??? LOL I always jump and fumble with the remote
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:03 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Drives me bonkers!!!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 5:09 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• LMFAO makes me jump out of my skin everytime
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 5:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• It is funny when my mom is here and it does that and all of a sudden she says ,QUE? Which means what in spanish lol!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I haaaate that! For us, we turn on a show at a level we like, and then the comercials come on and they are always blaring loud. I think that should be against the law! I think Zeinith makes a tv with a feature to have a controled volume
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Jul. 2, 2009