Do you have a weakness?

Something you tell yourself im not going to do anymore but then turn around and do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have a few.. but everyone has weaknesses.. those that say they don't.. their weakness is pride.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• No. If I say no, I mean no. Now that doesn't mean I will always remember I said no. lol The only weakness in this equation is my memory.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 5:59 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• sure but not going to say what. That is between me and God. For me the weakness is a sin but if I sit here and say no Im not going to do it.. Ill end up doing it. Ill never get over the weakness.. so I hand it over to Jesus and , if I succomb to the weakness, I repent and let it go at the Cross and keep going forward... it become less and less then one day you do it no more.. That is victory ! :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:28 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• No. I used to before I took charge of my life.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I binge eat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Gossip.
    LibbyLife

Answer by LibbyLife at 8:23 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Oh yes - yelling at my kids, drinking soda, being lethargic, sleeping in . . . LOL - too many to name!!
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 10:34 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• hey Shaneagle777 I think you should know this verse.....
    James 5:16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Yelling down the hallway instead of getting up and going down it.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:05 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Everyone has their own weaknesses and strengths. We each have our own way of viewing these weaknesses and strengths as well. The key is to acknowledge our own weaknesses and work to improve them. It's really just that simple.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:19 AM on Jul. 2, 2009