Does anyone remember H.R. Pufn'stuff?

I have been reminiscing lately about t.v. shows that were so innocent and entertaining as a kid. I had such a crush on Jimmy. Link to follow....

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 5:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Gigi1969, you are not alone, I am aged too! I loved that show! Though, I don't think it was as innocent as you recall it, Puffenstuff, I believe referred to smoking pot and freddie the magic flute??? Hmmm...what could that be referring to? I also loved The Monkees and Here Come the Brides about this same time. Oh, and who can forget Dark Shadows?! mmm! Barnabas Collins!
    grovelady

Answer by grovelady at 6:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:19 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Wow, I guess I have dated myself! lol.....I will leave this up for the super late crowd.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• never seen it but seems interesting.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 5:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I'm not from that era, but I have seen it before on Youtube. That dude is creepy!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 5:56 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• was it freddy the majic flute? i remember h.r puffn'stuff was my fav sat morning cartoon when xcartoons were on after school and sat morn on all 6 channels!
    RUSTI44

Answer by RUSTI44 at 6:15 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Yes I remember! I even had a black calico kitty named Witchiepoo! LOL!
    bagjmama

Answer by bagjmama at 6:48 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• lmao! i remember that show. I use to make fun of my older brother and call him H.R. Puff'n Stuff just because it sound crazyyy aww the memories lol.
    dorkish_face

Answer by dorkish_face at 7:27 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Hell yeah!! I used to love that show. I've always liked Sid and Marty Kroft shows. Remember Land of the Lost--I know they just re-made that into a movie. There was a marathon of that show on one of the channels not too long ago.
    I can also remember Sigmund and the Seamonsters.

Does anyone remember the cartoons with the Bears? They were in a band, and they drove around in a van. My Mom still has a cereal bowl with their picture on it. Might have been called the Banana Bears??
    jucyfrut

Answer by jucyfrut at 8:05 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• the banana splits, we still watch them on boomerang. oh yeah, i remember hr puffinstuff. and yes, we are dating ourselves!
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:13 AM on Jul. 2, 2009