so why are you still up?

I am busy talking about my hubby with one of his "friends"...talking to him tomorrow should be interesting...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• im too pissed about my weekend now i cant sleep
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 5:33 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• idk i was sleeping for like an hour, i woke up and thought i was gonna puke and that was like 3 hours ago... now i feel awake which is f***ed up cuz i didnt sleep last night at all....
    bananaapplepie

Answer by bananaapplepie at 5:38 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Why are you pissed JAJA?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:40 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• catching up ... or trying too!!! Gotta make a vid for hubby in Iraq as well. Time slipped by AGAIN and I need to go to sleep!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:45 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• My laptop crashed, and so did my desktop, so i just got done rebooting my desktop. Gotta take the laptop to get fixed in the morning
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 5:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• lol "arguing" with my 2 month old
    she is cooing up a storm lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I had an awesome weekend planned for the 4th with my sister and plans fell through I am not really pissed I chose the wrong word Just super bummed is more like it
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 5:51 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I'm stuffed up and afraid that if I lay down everything will drain into my ears which will make things worse because I get ear infections easily when that happens. =( damn sudden cold weather change.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 5:54 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Hey MythicMMM whatever happened to your hubby that thought he was spitting and throwing up bugs?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 6:00 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Lol. Well after him telling this story to numerous people and getting told the same thing I told him.. He is finally coming around to the fact that he is slightly out of his mind. The bug episodes haven't happened in what, a few days now? (my brain is a little off from all the snot next to it, I may be the next one with tactile hallucinations).

He still takes it personally though that I didn't believe him even though he knows I do believe everything else that comes out of his mouth and we have talked about some crazy ass stuff!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 6:03 AM on Jul. 2, 2009