Make up

Okay so I need a little help here I DO NOT EVER WEAR MAKE UP... EVER now i am going out this weekend and would like to just look smoking hot.. can someone help me here i have only used makeup once or twice i dont know what i need or how to do it.. and i have short hair so cant really do anything about that lose somewhere from 6-8 in the last 4 to 6 weeks so i got some new sexy jeans and stuff to wear now i just need to get this make up thing worked out..

someone please help dont really have any girlfriends that can help me with this..

miss_nevin

Asked by miss_nevin at 5:31 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I would say since you never wear make up stick with neutral colors. Maybe a softer pink shade of eye shadow just on the part that covers your eye. And if you wanna add a little more put a light shade up top of pink/white eye shadow. Mascara brings out the eyelashes and I think eye liner might make you feel uncomfortable... As far as foundation, only if your skin is breaking out or you have blemishes do you actually need it! If so, use the color from your neck to match the color of foundation you need. And as far as lipsticks, I personally like light pink lip glosses.
    However, what color are your eyes? If they are brown, pink is a perfect shade.... if they are blue, pink works... if they are hazel sometimes a very mild green helps bring the shade out.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:56 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Saphora baby! Seriously if you have one(usually in malls) walk in there before you go out and they will hook you up! I went in there just like you knowing NOTHING and BAM like my pic? DID IT MYSELF lol..Good Luck! They will do your makeup for you just tell them what your looking for.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:35 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• All those make up places will do your make up yes but they will talk you into buying all of it and make up is etremly pricey especially good make up. Youtube literally has videos on how to do dramatic eyes and stuff. As for colors you would probably need a friend that knew you for that one.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 8:23 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• If you're not used to wearing makeup, then I would keep it light, neutral, and almost natural looking. Perhaps a bit of mineral powder makeup thats a light coverage, light neutral blush, soft line of eyeliner, mascara of course, and some lip gloss.
    maggiesmom415

Answer by maggiesmom415 at 11:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2009