im confused!

I know the easiest answer would be to just get a test lol...last month I thought I started my period on the 28th...whenever I only have a 6-7 day cycle and I remember it being over around the 5th-7th. Today is the 3rd and still no period...I have never been late. Prego? Or just didnt pay attention to the dates? We've been trying btw.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• your period can always be a couple days late based on how many days there are in a month, and the today isnt the 3rd its the 2nd ! lol, but just give your period some times, they're not always gonna arrive on the same date; but if your feeling worried go get a test. ;)
    dorkish_face

Answer by dorkish_face at 7:05 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Get a calendar with squares large enough to write notes on and KEEP TRACK of your cycles, so 1. you will know, and 2. if you need to seek help from a Dr for not being able to get preggo the first thing the Dr will ask you is what are your cycles like and the dates inbetween them. Get the calendar. keep track even if your not trying. Changes in your cycle can mean lots of things to an OBGYN and do signal problems sometimes. better safe than sorry. keep track!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:03 AM on Jul. 2, 2009