Bi- CURIOUS.........??

Are there any mommies that find it hot to thnk about being with another woman. If so, will you ever give it a shot and further explore your interest in women? why or why not....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I would like to try but I'd include my husband in on the activities. Problem is, how do you approach the girl you are interested in? Plus, I'm always worried about diseases..how do you get over that? Where would you pick someone up? Too weird to do it with a friend, and you do have to be attracted to her.. So I don't think it's a matter of being faithful if your husband is in on it and there watching..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:02 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Been there, done that. It is fun to do when you are not in a committed relationship.

MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 6:55 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• i have thought about it. i just dont no if i could ever actually go throu it
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 7:25 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Yes I am attracted to women and men, bt whoever I am with I am faithful to and cheating is cheating no matter what sex to me.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 7:53 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• "I am faithful to and cheating is cheating no matter what sex to me. "
    Exactly!!! ~applauds~
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:06 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I've thought about it, and would like to try it, but the other person has to know that I may not go thru it. I can think of a hot women and get so horny, almost more hornier than thinking of my husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Been there done that as well. It was fun, I love my husband and cheating is cheating.
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 12:49 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I don't think I could have an emotional relationship with a girl. But I can swing a hookup especially if shes hot.
    Anonymous