birthday today...

So today's my 20th birthday and im 4.5 months pregnant. I have a dr's appt later on today; but I dont have ANYTHING planned. I was wondering if the banks were going to be open tomorrow, cuz tomorrow is my payday but I have direct deposit just yet, so I go to Wal-Mart n cash my checks lol, I just wanted to get the money to pay on this layaway from Marshalls, and go get my nails done and take care of ME today ! but... idk if thats going to happen. So therefore cross your fingers ! anyway...

My question is.
When it was your birthday and you were pregnant what did you do?

dorkish_face

Asked by dorkish_face at 7:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can't remember what I did for my birthday when I was pregnant, it has been 12 years since my last pregnancy.

Hope you have a great day though  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:36 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I found out I was pregnant with my son on my 20th birthday (Happy Birthday to me!) and I was 4 months away from having my daughter on my 30th, hubby took me out to dinner, but I was too tired to do anything else. Have a GREAT birthday!
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 7:40 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• People brought me cake. This year though I did nothing because that is what I wanted. I liked it.

♪♫Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, in 4 more months we will both be as big as an elephant at the zoo, just keep bathed so ya don't smell like one toooOOOO!!!♫♪

Don't mind me.. I had no sleep last night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:46 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• on my 19th bday and my 24 bday i was pregnant. The frist time I slept through it. The second time I was close to my due date and having false labor so we went to the mall and walked for hours then hit a movie and my one of my fav resturants. Happy Bday.
    penguinqueengi

Answer by penguinqueengi at 8:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Happy Birthday!!
    sunshine21pa

Answer by sunshine21pa at 9:03 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• my birthday is in two weeks and when i was pregnant i drank tonsof milk and my favorite food of all time was pepperoni cut up and stirred into yougurt. i know it is disgusting but hey i waspregnant i also use to put ketchup raw onion and grated parmesan cheese on my steak and cur up pickles and put it on top of my spaghetti.
    bigmamatheresa

Answer by bigmamatheresa at 9:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I have spent 5 birthday's pregers...I never once thought about what I did...hmmm good question!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:51 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Happy birthday!!!

Only one of my pregnancies landed on my birthday and I have no remembrance of what we did...lol. I'm an old lady now with a forgetful mind. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:45 PM on Jul. 2, 2009