birthday today...

So today's my 20th birthday and im 4.5 months pregnant. I have a dr's appt later on today; but I dont have ANYTHING planned. I was wondering if the banks were going to be open tomorrow, cuz tomorrow is my payday but I have direct deposit just yet, so I go to Wal-Mart n cash my checks lol, I just wanted to get the money to pay on this layaway from Marshalls, and go get my nails done and take care of ME today ! but... idk if thats going to happen. So therefore cross your fingers ! anyway...

My question is.
When it was your birthday and you were pregnant what did you do?

dorkish_face

Asked by dorkish_face at 7:40 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i told my parents i was pregnant. lol. im not married, so i figured telling them on my bday meant they couldnt yell at me. then later on my bf's mom took us to dinner. i just sat around most of the day, but it was enjoyable.
    brodysmama23

Answer by brodysmama23 at 7:56 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• and happy birthday!!!
    brodysmama23

Answer by brodysmama23 at 7:57 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I was 4.5 month pregnant for my 20th bday, i didn't do anything but stay home and relax, i had just gotten fired the week before, just because i was preggo and where i worked said they didn't have any place for a preggo chick( i was doing security, graveyards)
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 7:59 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• happy bday btw
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 8:00 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• ive never been pregnant on my b-day...i all my kids i conceived in the same month, and there due dates were all the same...i conceived in november and have them in august.... my b-day is in october...
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 8:08 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• At my 20th bday I was the same as u. About 5 months being preg. my SO took me out to dinner although I had to have my steak well done b/c I was preg it was still a very good meal. We dont go out to eat all the time maybe 12 times a year so it was nice to go out to one of our fave local resturants.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:16 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Happy Birthday!

I was 2-3 months along and went out for a nice meal.

I am still trying to find out if banks are open on the 3rd, but from what I can find so far many (or all) are closed. So I am still looking.

Answer by Bmat at 8:24 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Happy Birthday to you! Yes, my birthday was 05/31, so yeah I was starting in my 4th month or so... I didn't really do much. I honestly was tired and was vomiting through out the month, so I was a little wore out, But, I didn't care, I knew that my baby was doing good, so It was the best birthday, because I'm pregnant this year. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 10:53 AM on Jul. 2, 2009