Do you ever feel?

Do you ever feel like you took the wrong path in life. Maybe zigged when you should have zagged? Is there anything you would do over again if you could?

kustomkrochet

Asked by kustomkrochet at 8:09 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• im sure everyone feels that way at some point. but no, my life occurred in the patterns it did for a reason. im ok with that.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:11 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I def think I could have make wiser decisions when I was younger however, I do not regret anything b/c if something different had happened I may not have my DD today. I couldnt imagine life w/o her & couldnt have asked for a better child. I think most ppl wounder though about the "what ifs" in life I used to a lot but found that to drive my crazy so I simply dont think of them anymore & its helped out a lot w/ being a more upbeat person.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:13 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• If I hadn't gone to grad school I could have gotten married two years sooner and started my family sooner. On the other hand, it was good for me to experience another area of the country, and I had two more years to get some maturity under my belt.

I also sometimes thing that rather than the job that I have, which would never support me but that I enjoy, I should have gotten more training and had a better job and better pay and benefits.

Answer by Bmat at 8:27 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I only wish I had finished college. Intend to do so soon!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 8:37 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I have no regrets on the choices I made. I do however wonder what would be if certain events outside my control would have gone differently.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:43 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• The only thing I wish I had done differently is to not have screwed up my credit. As much as I hate my ex husband, had I not married him, I would not have met his friend and his wife that eventually showed me the club where I eventually met my husband. SOOO, I feel that had I not been married to that abusive sack of $hit, I wouldn't have met my husband. So, I don't regret my first marriage. I just regret not being more responsible with money and credit.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 8:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I would have finished high school.
    LND

Answer by LND at 8:54 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• yea i do if only i could of known then what i know now i would of went straight into nursing sooner then later and having all the dead end jobs becausenow with my back i can no longerwork and so here i am a nurse who cannot use her taents.
    bigmamatheresa

Answer by bigmamatheresa at 9:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• We all do. I think I wouldve been less naive as in my 20's when I was dating I was too shallow. I wasted almost 3 yrs in an abusive relationship. But i've been told that you cant get here unless youv'e been there. So who knows.
    siriele

Answer by siriele at 9:38 AM on Jul. 2, 2009