I was wondering about a question I saw on here yesterday?

They question was asked by KinderCare. Why is a business asking questions on here? I get that there are businesses that sponser the site, but why would they ask questions? I am not saying that there is anything wrong with it. I just do get why? Maybe I am an idiot

TeriMelisa

Asked by TeriMelisa at 8:57 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Depending on what the question was they could be trying to get input on how things are going w/ their bussiness. Kind of like a survey u fill out sometimes at ur docs office, supermarket, etc. They just want to get some input & see if they can improve upon something. Also the "two brains is better then one" saying works too so the more brains u have on a thought the more ideas u'll come up w/. They do this at my SO's work always looking at other ppl for ideas on issues so they have meetings to explain what their doing within the company to see if someone else can help out.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:00 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Hmmm, I didn't see it. It might be an advertising thing, you know like the companies advertise here and in return Cafemom allows them to post polls etc.
    AJsMomma

Answer by AJsMomma at 9:00 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Hi TeriMelisa,

Kinder Care is an advertiser on CafeMom and they are currently sponsoring the Preschoolers (3-4) section of Answers.

It seems like you checked Answers just as their sponsorship was getting started. As part of their sponsorship, Kinder Care is asking and answering questions in Answers on CafeMom.

The usual flow of questions and answers should resume shortly.

Enjoy!

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:19 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I don't have a problem with it at all. I was just wondering.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 9:54 AM on Jul. 2, 2009