Did you enjoy Helen Thomas reaming Gibbs a new butthole recently?

I thoroughly enjoyed Helen Thomas speaking up and telling Gibbs the press is being controlled and it is now a pattern out of the Obama Administration. Why did it take that old biddy to finally speak up? Those male reporters haven't had the hooha's to speak up and say this is all scripted and planned? False Washington Press will be Obama's legacy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The media is waking up a little. But I still have yet to see them grill Obama on all his Czars, or his promise that (quote): "I can make a firm pledge---Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes." Barack Hussein Obama~ Dover, N.H: Sept. 12.

Instead, he is still getting free passes for infomercials and light hearted conversation...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:31 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• The msm has pampered Obama and helped get him in office by letting him have a pass on WAY to many issues. Its there own fault they CONTROLLED what we are allowed to know. People want to make fun of Fox and say they lean to far right..BUT fox is willing to put more of the truth out there. DO WE EVEN REALLY KNOW WHO WE PUT IN THE WHITE HOUSE?? My answer is NO because nobody dared ask the questions of this man. If you questioned him on his relationship with a Domestic terrorist you were racist. He launched his political career in this mans home. If you questioned him on why he sat for twenty years in the church of a racist, you were a racist. These questions and many others needed answered. The media helped propel this and now they will pay the price.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:26 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Carpy

Keep believing the chain e-mails sent to you ! Before you start to attack me I did not vote for Obama. Check out the shady pastors of McCain .

It is time to take personal RESPONSIBILITY !

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• The one thing Obama did do, was follow Alinsky's rules for socialists by causing his followers to personalize the campaign. It's evident by the previous post, someone here actually believes carpy's response is a personal attack on them.
    Do you supporters realize he intended for you to internalize and personalize the campaign, and you did? You take attacks against Obama as a personal attack against you and you have no idea he used you and that you are doing it.
    I think it's called BRAINWASHING. Clearly evident in the previous post. Thanks for proving what conservatives have said for a year IS TRUE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• If you had not voted for Obama, you wouldnt be taking the post personally.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Carpy
    You have reading problems!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• well it seems to me that perhaps your the one with the problem. Seems your the one who has garnered the attacks with your reply. HMM
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Anon :31, you aren't making much sense. You ARE making drama. If you have a personal opinion (not an attack or insult) about the OP's post, please feel free to post it.

P.S. What does McCain's pastor have to do with this? McCain lost, and is no longer a factor in this equation. OP was discussing Obama and the press.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:10 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I loved it! She was one of the biggest Obama praisers. I see more articles online that are not tagged by anyone. This is proof that the msm is getting wise but doesn't want to be to outward with it. They know the wrath of Obama could be bad. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:03 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I'll still think Gibbs will be fired in the next couple of months.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 2, 2009