Has anyone used the Vivelle Dot patch for HRT?

I am 35 and I had an emergency hysterectomy last May and have been battling hormone issues ever since then. I've tried quite a few things, Estratest HS, BiEst Cream, testosterone shots, Progesterone, Ogen, and now the Vivelle dot patch. I have gained weight with everything else and hope that I don't with the patch. I have been researching the patch and have found mixed reviews. I was just wondering if there was anyone out there who has used it and wanted to hear their results, good or bad.

flounder92

Asked by flounder92 at 9:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Health

• I have used it for about a yr. and I like it, I am on a low dose however. But like you I tried alot of others.
    my4loves3

Answer by my4loves3 at 10:29 AM on Jul. 2, 2009