Do you ever want a little vacation alone?

No hubby to bug you or expect you to do stuff for him. If it was just me and hubby he would expect stuff. No kids to care for.

amommy2a2yrold

Asked by amommy2a2yrold at 9:27 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Say it with me! "Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far far away from here!" I would looove to be stranded on some tropical island for just a week or so. No hubby, kids, work, bills, stress. Two weeks would be great. I think it would take me about that long to start to miss my kids and hubby lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:46 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• yes - please!
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 9:28 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• of course I would love a vacation by myself, but probably for only 2-3 days.
    jtallant

Answer by jtallant at 10:35 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Absolutely! Time alone is a wonderful thing and can make us such better women in every aspect of our lives -- as mothers and wives.
    TessLouise

Answer by TessLouise at 11:44 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• YES! It doesn't matter if I do nothing or something. Every now and then we just need a little alone time. To go somewhere peaceful, be pampered, or just laze around by a pool with a beverage in your hand and music playing, reading a book.......... oh to dream.
    Partyof2

Answer by Partyof2 at 12:55 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I think i might organize something with my friends that are also mommy's and wifes like a 2 day beach vacation
    amommy2a2yrold

Answer by amommy2a2yrold at 9:55 PM on Jul. 2, 2009