What profession would you be disappointed in you kids for choosing?

Is there any profession you would not be pleased with your child choosing? What would it be?

We always wish the best for our kids but what career outcomes would you be disappointed with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• stripper!
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 9:34 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• My son : Anything other than a football player ... he's always been built to play , and hes very very good at it.

My daughter: shes too young lol ... only 6 months!

But i wouldnt want them to do anything that is degrading.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• A Politician =)
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 9:45 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Something that I'll know dont pay good, is dishonest or risk their lives.
    nily

Answer by nily at 9:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• There isn't much - I don't consider stripping or being a drag queen or king degrading. I think prostitution is pretty much the only thing. It's not my choice, it's his. What makes him happy may not make me happy, but it won't make me UNhappy.
    Kodeekins

Answer by Kodeekins at 9:59 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Anon 937: Really? He has to be a football player to please you?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Anything that makes them unhappy... If they are happy, I don't care what they do.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Anything illegal. Otherwise, whatever makes him happy...working for a ton of money isn't always an option. You could be in a job that makes tons of money, be miserable, have a heart attack and die from the stress...then what was the point of making a lot of money? The way I see it, it isn't about what I want or what will make me happy, it is about that for him. It is his life and his choice.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:24 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I will be disappointed if any o my kids become anything that hurts ppl. And thing other then that, as long as they are happy I'm happy.

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 10:25 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I would say: Mafia, Assassin, or any profession if his sole desire is money, fame and fortune.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 10:32 AM on Jul. 2, 2009