Race car bedroom ideas

I want to decorate my 5 yo son's room in race car. He has a race car bed. Other than that, any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Make a black and white race track on the wall with chalk board paint so he can draw his own races!!! when I do my sons room I am going to take the flat sheet from the hot wheels sheets to make curtains and matching pillow cases out of. I also went and found some Fantastic BIG wall stickers in the shapes of cars and some cool sayings. we opted to do solid color bedspread ans sheets so they grow with him sooo much fun !!
    knepppi

Answer by knepppi at 5:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Black and white checker curtains, a stoplight lamp, street signs on the wall, a racecar rug to play with his toy cars on.. You don't wanna paint or put too many decals on the wall, or else you'll be repainting in a few years. Keep it something that you can just remove the accessories and still have a room that can grow with him.
    Kodeekins

Answer by Kodeekins at 9:56 AM on Jul. 2, 2009