o.....m......g

i've been up all night and i have a photo session in an hour!!! i am just so freaking excited about this client for some reason i just cant sleep at all, that and i'm almost a week late yay baby maybe lol! what are you excited about for today????? (yes this is a question) tell me! :) morning.

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 9:35 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am excited that today is my last day before I kick of a great 4 day weekend. My boss decided to let us blow off Friday, and I only have to come into work on Monday to check messages and then go! We are celebrating the 4th at my SIL's. She has a farm so we swim and ride horses and eat, and have bonfires etc. It is always such a great time.
    Good luck with the baby! Maybe you will wind up singing at his/her birthday parties " A real live cousin of my Uncle Sam, born on the fourth of July!"
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I am excited that I am leaving for San Antonio today. I will be coming back either Sun or Mon. I can't wait. I hope your photo shoot goes well.
    jtallant

Answer by jtallant at 10:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I am moving in a couple weeks so we are packing, which means we are getting rid of a lot of crap!! My brothers birthday is tomorrow, my hubby has a 3 day weekend!!! I am super excited!!!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:31 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I'm getting my new $3000 (omg) mattress tomorrow. There is gonna be some serious sleeping done this weekend. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• last day before the loooong weekend with Hubby! =]
    AND we have family coming to town!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:37 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I'm excited that its raining and I don't have to leave the house today! And my pantry and fridge are stocked!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jul. 2, 2009