Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone know about nutritionest?

Does anyone know the steps to become a nutritionest? or to work with people that need to lose weight, what are they called??

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (2)
  • There are nutritionists, who generally work as independent counselors; and there are dieticians, who generally work in institutional settings, like hospitals.
    This link may explain it better:

    Answer by rkoloms at 10:24 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

  • My mom is a certified and licensed neutritionist, has been for 10 year... There is NO money in it! She is still a waitress...

    Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.