Are you doing anything to make the world a better place?

I'm not but I think I will start. Just don't know how...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I teach fitness classes to older people. I get heartwarming feedback- this one's shoulder no longer hurts, that one's back doesn't hurt anymore, this one has more energy, that one has made new friends in class. When the students leave class with a smile, when they find their health improved because of what we do in class, I feel that I am helping make the world a better place. I also try to treat others as I would like to be treated. I try to make life happy for my husband, in particular. As for environmental concerns, I do what I can toward the environment, including recycling.

Answer by Bmat at 10:26 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I am raising a well mannered, well behaved little lady. I think the world needs more people like this, so in the future, at least my little lady will have some class and treat others the way they should be treated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I changed all my light bulbs out to the new florescent ones...And our new house is energy efficient and we put one of those tankless water heaters in.

Answer by louise2 at 10:32 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Every day I am kind and respectful to
    every single
    person that crosses my path..

You respect me...I will respect you....

Every day I am trying to instill these same morals in my children..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I teach my daughter (through example) to be accepting of others and non-judgemental. I teach her (through example) to be polite and courteous, especially to the elderly. She's only 12 months old.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2009