Who is willing to sign these?

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/campaigns/hr1207home.php

http://www.hellnobama.com/impeach.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Online petitions are not valid...they can be "altered" or forged, and do not stand up in a court of law.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:33 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• lol....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:34 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Actually petitions can do alot. They may not be binding in a court but that doesn't mattter when all you are trying to do is let someone know a very large amount of people usually are not happy about something. That does make an impact. I sign every one I agree with.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:55 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I agree with itsmesteph11, alot of things has been with way of pettitions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• REGULAR signed petitions DO have some impact...I stated the ONLINE ELECTRONIC petitions do not!

You're better off figuring how many signatures you need to get a proposition added to your next state or local election ballot, and then creating and pounding the pavement to obtain the necessary signatures, if you're going to have REAL impact.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:09 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• LoriKeet is right, and any way, Obama has yet to do anything that is an impeachable offence. People seem to think that you can impeach a president just because you don't like him or what he's doing. You can't. I don't agree with much of the crap he's doing either, but my disagreement with him or some of his policies does not constitute an impeachable offence.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 11:13 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I would sign the audit the fed one, if you wouldn't agree to auditing them, then I think you are a moron!
    Anonymous

• I'd agree to the auditing petition, if it was a hard copy petition.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 12:27 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• No thanks. Why waste my time on an on-line petition that means nothing? We can't impeach him just because we don't agree with everything he is doing.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 12:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• LOL maybe we are all so used to hating presidents because of Bush. It just takes time to figure out how to actually like one!
    Anonymous