What could these symptoms be?

My daughter has complained of being dizzy when she wakes up the past 4 mornings, and sometimes she says that when she goes to get up from a chair or anything then she sometimes gets dizzy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Kids' Health

• Dehydration maybe. Might be her ears. You should talk to a doctor about this. It might be serious.

Answer by louise2 at 10:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I think it could be sinus related or her ears
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• OP here: she's said that her head hurts sometimes. She seems fine one minute and the next she says she is dizzy and that her head hurts. I've called the dr. and they said that they were gonna call in a antibiotic because she may have a infection. But not sure whether or not to give it to her, because I'm not sure if she actually needs it.
    Anonymous

• it sounds like a sinus/ear thing to me.........push alot of fluids and I would give the meds..JMO
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 3:09 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• You really need a new doctor. Prescribing and antibiotic over the phone based on a guess is irresponsible.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2009