Missed Periods....?

I have never ever been irregular. I have never missed a period since I was 11 except while pregnant with my first child (Born in April 2008). I missed feb, march and April. I checked with my OB to see if I was pregnant, the test was negative, she said not to worry unless I miss 4 or more periods. Well I got a very light period in May (2 days long when they are usually 8 days). I didnt get my period at all again in June. I am due again for it this Sunday. I am not hoping to be pregnant at all, I know sometimes if you really want a baby you can trick your body into missing your period, we arent planning on having another for a couple of years (Unless we get a surprise). I am not on any birth controls, not on a diet, get plenty of sleep, etc.

Any ideas why I might be missing my period all the time? This is completely abnormal for me!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Health

• i missed 4 mo & found out i had a hormonal inbalance
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 11:05 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I'd say the doc needs to do some testing. Not to scare you, or make you worry, but I saw something similar to this not too long ago & 1 answer was that it could be a cyst or something (as it was in their case). So, maybe get a 2nd opinion! Well wishes for you!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 11:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2009