Read even if you don't agree with vaccines, this was emailed to me.

http://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/June-2009/Swine-Flu-Vaccine--Will-We-Have-A-Choice--by-Barba.aspx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Health

• Thank you for posting this I hadn't seen this yet but it doesn't surprise me and it wouldn't surprise me if this was to happen. I don't know why people don't understand that things like viruses and things that kill thousands of people are natures way of population control.
    We have over run this planet and she has to fight back in some way or another. Its a fact of life that people die and its sad for those of us still living but that is the way life works.
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 12:44 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I'll go into hiding. ;o) I'm NOT getting this vaccine and neither will my children.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 3:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• My daughter had H1N1 about a month ago. It is truly no worse than a typical winter virus. Doctors are no longer testing for it, as it is so widespread. They are only prescribing the anti-viral meds for high risk patients, as the risk of serious side effects outweigh the (relatively) mild flu symptons.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:13 PM on Jul. 2, 2009