Anybody know any Crafts that i could do that would relate to Twilight?

I'm reading the Twilight series right now. I dont want it to end and sometimes i get bored. So i was wondering is there any kinds of crafts i can do and put up around the house or even sell? Thanks, Krysti

MyAngelNick06

Asked by MyAngelNick06 at 11:03 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• well, twilight images are copyrighted. So.. you cant make anything using the imagery unless you use materials you bought.. like.. the cover of the book could be used to make something, but you cannot print OUT the image of the book cover to make something like this:
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27302416&ref=sr_gallery_19&&ga_search_query=twilight&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=5&order=date_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

if that makes any sense? Basically.. you're walking a fine line with it.
    LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 11:21 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:28 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• You can use the book cover for items in your own house. You just can't profit from them. I used to frequently make pillows and bags with album covers. I'd print them backwards on fabric transfer paper and iron them on. I gave them as gifts, but never sold them.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 11:52 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Scrabble Tile Pendants are really hot. There are lots of sites that will tell you how to make them.
    kymommy72

Answer by kymommy72 at 6:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I made myself shirts with phrases I had seen on Twilight icons using Iron on print paper. I have one that says Suffering from...O.C.D. Obsessive Cullen Disorder. Then another that I made that says "Save a Volvo" on the front and "Ride a Vampire" on the back.
    MynTop

Answer by MynTop at 5:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2009