ok question?

is anyone with me? my underwear is always getting wet from discharge and sometimes it smells. I DO SHOWER and i just got back from the doctor everything was fine.. What do you think has this happen to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it's normal to have discharge sometimes just wear a pantiliner...
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 11:07 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• it is normal and just like the pp said, wear a pantiliner. You will notice more discharge as your pregnancy continues.
    Abbysmommy321

Answer by Abbysmommy321 at 11:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• for me it was my pH balance. or maybe a yeast infection? but if ask ur doctor if its ur pH balance he may give u meds to take for a week like mine did me. yea the discharge is normal like the others said, but with the foul smell i know what ur talkin about. ur pHbalance gets thrown off when ur pregnant just like ur hormones and everything elses lol. dont douche, maybe try a femine wash or wipes.
    MamaStrawBerry1

Answer by MamaStrawBerry1 at 11:19 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Mine gets soaking wet but it's from sweat. I sweat so bad when I'm pregnant and the TX heat doesn't help at all.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:24 PM on Jul. 2, 2009