I am 4dpo, and I bd with dh the night before ovulation - and the night after ovulation. but NOT ON the day of ovulation...

we have been ttc about 8 months. had an iui last month. did clomid last 3 months. but went back to natural this cycle. whats your guess about me being pregnant this cycle?? i can test on july 12th.

Tiffany8168

Asked by Tiffany8168 at 11:07 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• There's always a chance of getting pregnant but no one can guess your chances. I think that if you have had to resort to fertility treatments that your chances are low since you did no treatments this month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Sounds like a high possiblity. Sperm can live about 5 days so there should have been sperm there when you ovulated waiting for that egg :). Good luck!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 12:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Pretty good. Better than 50-50.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• You have the best chance of conceiving in the 2-3 days before ovulation, so not having sex the day of doesn't matter much, and having sex the day after probably didn't up your chances any more than the day before.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:27 PM on Jul. 2, 2009