Have you ever gone to The Midwest's Largest Old Car Show?

Just wondering..Anyone ever go to The Midwest's Largest Old Car Show in Iola, WI.? It Starts next Week. July9-12. Wondering if any one travels to it?? I've gone since I were A Young Girl! I never missed A year! Even last year. We burried our closest Friend. I still grieve & miss her! After her funeral, after we did our Deeds we needed to & cried our Eyes out. We went in DH's '55 Chevy in her honor! Since she Graduated her High school that year! She used to volunteer at this Show As did her Daughters!! We also wrote her name on our Registration Form in her Honor & Memory! It will never be the same to me Again... After 33 long years of Going.. Sorry I ramble!! Do you love Old Car Shows & Cars?? What's your Car Love/Passion? Mine is my 'Cuda. But its held up by A chunk of oak & can't go!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:44 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I went a long time ago! It was pretty cool.Haven't been back though.I like all 70's muscle cars.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2009