Can someone tell me about Twilight and what is the order the books came out.

I have been seeing alot of moms enjoying the Twilight story and was looking for opinions on the subject and also what is the order that the books came out.

jjross

Asked by jjross at 11:45 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• I love the books, Ive read them 7 times. They are really easy to get into. The characters are also very good. Its not really an considered an adult love story but I havent liked a vampire character since the vampire lestat the order they came out in is Twilight , New Moon , Eclipse, Breaking Dawn.
    penguinqueengi

Answer by penguinqueengi at 11:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• They are certainly worth reading! Very entertaining!
    1.Twilight
    2. New Moon
    3. Eclipse
    4. Breaking Dawn
    Gwynyth

Answer by Gwynyth at 5:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• My SIL gave me all of them at once and I read them in like 2 weeks. Very addicting. I've been watching true blood on HBO (I have a post right now about it), I'm so into it that I'm going to start reading the series. I think its called Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris. It's been called twilight for adults.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 8:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2009