Don't you wish things could just be simple?

Everything lately has been so complicated, why can't one thing just one thing be simple for once?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 11:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i was jus saying the same thing yesterday...cant anything jus be simple. i mean do you know how much easier it would be if i didnt have back hip and leg problems or cancer or how much easier it would be if i could work. or how much easier it would be if i had a car that worked...lately seems like everything is jus fallin apart and nothing can be easy...my boyfriend even let me use his car and freakin it was blown out cuz someone shot at the window.....lol nothin can be easy for me and its driving me crazy lately
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 2:25 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• awh is everything okay edna? you have seemed to be going thru a lot lately
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Not really. I just have a lot on my mind. I can't wait until school starts again so I can work for the paper and start doing what I love again. It will help even me out.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:58 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• No.. thats not much of a challege.. i like a challage.. Sipmle would be boring.. Dont you think??
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 12:15 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• yea I guess I am happier when I need to work things out.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 12:16 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Hello Edna.♥
    I do wish for the simpler things in life so that my stress levels would go down and I could feel like the world was a much happier place.
    Even in a life that is simple a person can choose to take on challenges to keep the brain juices flowing so things don't become stagnant and boring.
    I love learning and working, too. When does school begin for you? I begin my next college course tomorrow, which will be nice.
    Big hugs to you sweetie.
    ~Karla~
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:27 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• After today it won't start again until August, but I can't wait. I will be working for the school's newspaper I am very excitied about that!!
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 12:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I like simple.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 12:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• i ment the car window was blown out cuz someone shot at it
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 2:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2009