Everytime I have sex with DH I get cramps for the whole day?

WHat could that be? im 15 weeks pregnant... It doesnt hurt during, it starts about 10 mins after

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• he might be doing it to hard
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Definitely talk to your doctor about it, but what is probably happening is that you're having contractions. Pay attention to the feeling, is it like menstrual cramps or does it feel like the tightening of contractions? The female orgasm and/or nipple stimulation can bring on contractions. For me it brings on contractions for about 3 hours afterwords. Drinking ice water and laying on your left side will help them to stop.

But again, please talk to your doctor about it.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:17 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• orgasms cause your uterus to contract. usually, you'll just want to rest after sex and drink plenty of water. this happened to me a few times, but around 30 wks. my dr told me to just pay attention to the "contractions" afterwards. and if they got closer together or didn't stop after, i think he said, 2 hours, then call.
    you might just want to hold off on the sex until your next appt. then see what your dr/midwife says.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 1:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• i would stop having sex untill you talk to you doctor!!!
    excitedmomma2be

Answer by excitedmomma2be at 4:24 PM on Jul. 2, 2009