my husband knows that iam jealouse from her secretary,,he start neat himself ,nice cloth,,and he told me that she came to his office to tell him that she wanna break up with her boyfriend,,,wat makes me angry that i can see her phone number and her messages on his cellphone (like normal messages)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• whats a normal message?
    Anonymous

• Let me get this straight: your husband knows you are jelous of the secretary at work, he knows she wants to break up with her boyfriend, he has personal messages on his phone from her and now he is making himself look nicer for work?
    I think you need to sit him down and talk to him about this. Ask him WHY he is suddenly showing an interest in his appearance, and WHY does he have her # and messages from her on his phone? I would remind him that he is a married man.
    I (myself) would be very tempted to get ahold of his phone and call her and remind her that he IS married, he is NOT available and that her messaging him about things other than work is not appropriate! I would be tempted to block her # from his phone too!
    Good luck!

MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Get back into school and focus on English classes!
    Anonymous

• thats not good...
    IheartWyatt09

Answer by IheartWyatt09 at 3:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2009