if we're supposed to go to heaven, then why does it say in the bible, "the meek ones will inherit the earth" and the wicked will be cut off and those hoping in God will inherit the land and enjoy great peace. Just a little confused. can someone help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Because the bible itself actually teaches that only 144000 are going to heaven. After the end of Armegedon there is supposed to be a resurection and those that are reborn are meant to live forever in a paradise earth. If you want all the spacific Scriptures you'll have to wait for me to come back. But it's there...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Okay, here you go...

Re 20:4, 5, 12, 13; 21:3,4
    Re 14;1, 4; 7:2-4, 9, 15-17

I'm sorry I don't have time to type them all out... I have to go make lunch...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:13 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Because God has created a New Heaven and earth which will replace this one at the End of days. Those who choose God will live with Him forever in this new world. Peace that passes all understanding is a result of a meek spirit: there isn't much peace or meekness among pagans, atheists, and heathens because their ego-inflated narcissism cancels peace and meekness out. LOL. The wicked will be cut off in the End Times, and those trusting in God and living for Him will inherit the New Heaven and Earth which replaces this old, perverted, and tired out earth ...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:07 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• : "there isn't much peace or meekness among pagans, atheists, and heathens because their ego-inflated narcissism cancels peace and meekness out."

that is the rudest thing I've ever read.. I see no peace coming from your mouth..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:37 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Stow is Hazel. You are the least person to chastise anyone concerning peaceful replies ... or lack thereof.

Anonymous