Christians: OK one more time with small words

OK, you set out to do something, like have a baby, get a job, or even do a deep cleaning of your house, once you have finished this task (that is not illegal or stupid) do look back and reflect on God? do you wonder if God was watching and guiding you to maybe get the job done, or the energy to clean your house? do you reflect if God was even watching? So much of our daily life is not in the bible(like do the dishes, or take out the trash or mow the lawn or finish school...) at the end of the day do you look back and wonder what God thinks of your everyday life accomplishments?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• What a rude intro to your post, I won't answer it after that.
    Anonymous

• ok dont answer lol
    Anonymous

• I tried to call god about 40 years ago and I've been on hold ever since. Let me know if you can get him on the line for me, then I'll let you know what he thinks about what I'm doing.
    Anonymous

• Lets see if I can make this understandable for you since you obviously didn't get it the first time, which I might add was NOT directed to any certain people...

NO... But I'm not Christian...

Did you get it that time? Or are you going to get offended and delete the question again, simply because you got someone esles view?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Just got him online for you. He said He is waiting for you at church. Se you there :-)
    Anonymous

• Sorry OP but God mentions your every day chores in the bible. read the book of proverbs and Ecclesiastes.

Anonymous

• wooo sabrina did you drink some peed in coffee? LOL
    Anonymous

• anon :38--can you give me the exact places? I didn't know that. I know you are being snippy but I would like to read that. So often I think I get wrapped in everyday life and forget God until the end of the day when I have time to pray.
    Anonymous

• Well maybe your not reading the right bible.I have one in lames terms,that has everyday life things in it and it tells you how to act with God and how God is there when your doing the little things.
    And as far as praying or "reflecting on" what you did to see if God was watching...You're NEVER,EVER suppose to test God! I have this prayer that I love,its called footprints in the sand.You should google that prayer. It might help
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I didn't see your first question.

Sometimes, yes.

Like, if I need a job and I pray that I get one that is right for me, then I see that God helped guide me to the right job. Not just A job, but one that fits me.

But I tend to not to sit and think that God helped me unless I called upon Him for help. This may be a bad thing for a Christian to say, but everything in my life is not always about God 100% of the time.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 12:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2009