When did your crazy dreams start?

regardless of the unimportance.. i am 15 weeks and 5 days and no crazy dreams yet! Have you had them your whole pregnancy? Or do they start later on?

ineedadvice126

Asked by ineedadvice126 at 12:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the week I found out I was pregnant. I dreamed that I went into labor and they said I wasn't pregnant,I was just fat. But I think I had a dream like that b/c I had had a m/c. But I kept dreaming that until I got my first u/s at 3months. Then I kept having dreams that I gave birth to a hamburger
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• They are how I know I am pregnant.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Mine didn't start until about 20wks...and at 20wks and 25wks to the day...I had dreams those nights that I gave birth...and they started out me being home alone and knowing something was going to go horribly wrong....and both times I was in the hospital alone when I gave birth...the first dream (20wks) I lost the baby...then had to go to my Hubby's work to tell him...weird I know...lol. and in the second dream (25wks) my son was born alive...but he had to go through open heart surgery...and I just knew he wasn't going to live...
    they were AWFUL dreams...and I just woke up bawling, they were terrible...
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 1:27 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• count yourself lucky! my dreams are the worst! almost every night since even before I found out I was pregnant. Some are so freaky I can't sleep after
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• My goodness i had crazy dreams with my second (Im prego with my third) and my third. some relate to the baby and some have nothing to do with the baby at all. some are crazy and make no sense and some were ones of it being a girl when the doctor told me its a girl. and some wierd crazy stuff. lol. id tell my bf and he'd just laugh at me and i think about them now and i laugh but at the time i was like omg it was so real. but they started for me when i wasssss i think 4-5 months then they got worse as i got further along, but i dont have them too much now. and im 34 weeks.
    MamaStrawBerry1

Answer by MamaStrawBerry1 at 5:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2009