what time would it be? (tmi)

Okay,Im trying to figure out when I got pregnant.On Dec.18 I started my "period",well kinda.It only lasted a day and it was so light I didn't have to wear a tampon or a pad,just a panny linner.And when I woke up on the 19th of Dec.I was done with my period.Every single period I have the full 7 days,and I use a whole box of tampons (that's how heavy it is.) But in Dec.It wasn't even a period and I found out I was 5 wks pregnant, the next month on the 25th. What do ya'll think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Inplantion bleeding. That happened to alot of my girlfriends. They all said the same thing, that it wasn't even heavy enough to wear a tampon.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 12:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• so I would of been pregnant around the 18th of dec.but does that mean my do date changes? b/c my baby is about 3 weeks bigger then she should be
    Anonymous