Were all your babies fussy?

If you had a baby with colic, did the others have it, too? My DD is 4 mos and had colic in the beginning. She is still very hyper and fussy. I just wonder if my next baby will be this crazy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I only can answer from my mom's experience. My sister was a colicy baby, but myself and my other two sisters were not. I believe it was my youngest child who had colic.

There are different products on the market that can help calm a baby's stomach. Such as vibrating pads for her to lay on, wraps that vibrate, etc. That might help relax her and her stomach enough for her to feet comforted.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• no, mine's only 6 weeks but she isn't fussy!...yet!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 2:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• My first had colic, my second was the sleepiest, calmest little angel for the first few months.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 3:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• my DD was collicy for about 4 days when I was eating dairy toward the beginning. Then I realized I needed to cut out dairy and I discovered gripe water. Now I give her gripe water if some dairy slips through in my diet and upsets her tummy. She's always been a very happy, alert baby :)
    Kat770

Answer by Kat770 at 8:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2009