Would you consider getting pregnant again?

i had an horrible pregnancy and was pretty much incapacitated i know every pregnancy is different and am thinking about having a second baby but am worried about this not being fair to my son would you have a baby again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Depends on how old your son is..You might want to wait tell he is older. Like in school. to get pregnant. just in case you are incapacitated again.

Answer by louise2 at 1:24 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• You're right in that every pregnancy is different...and my first was completely opposite from yours. I had a great pregnancy, never had any discomforts or complaints the whole 9 months. My labor was beautiful, only 3hrs and 52min from start to finish...and I'm actually scared to have another baby for fear of having an absolutely HORRIBLE pregnancy. And plus, my son is only 7 1/2 months old, so we're not even thinking about having another one anytime soon.

How old is your son? Are you emotionally ready for another? physically and mentally ready? and are you financially stable and able to take on another child? And have you discussed your options with your Hubby?

Just make sure to discuss things with your Hubby and come to a conclusion about what decision is best for YOUR FAMILY.

Good luck Mamma! =]
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 1:24 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Uh uh..no more for me. I have two of them..10 yrs apart and being that im heading towards my late 30's im all set! lol Well after ur last pregnancy sounding so seriously complicated...id wait another 10 yrs or so..he hee too extreme i know..but give ur body some time to heal. Not all pregnancies are the same..but still i wouldnt rush into another just yet! Good Luck to whatever you decide to do! :)
    roxxxy

Answer by roxxxy at 1:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• *Update* my son is two and my family is ready mentally and financially only issue is *whine* im scares of being pregnant i have an idea anyone wanna be a surrogate for me lol
    littleleesmom

Answer by littleleesmom at 4:17 PM on Jul. 3, 2009