I'm hungry will you buy me lunch?

I can't eat at my desk any more so it is either take a 30 min umpaid lunch in my already short 6 hour day or just not eat at all. I am greedy so I just choose to not eat. So will someone buy me something? Then can I go with you to eat it? Ha ha

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 1:16 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm about to grab some Micky D's. Wanna go lol.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:18 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Bring something to eat hunny bunny, no wonder you are restless in the afternoon. a person has to eat!
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 1:21 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I am having a cobb salad, a roll and a lemonaide. You are welcome to join me. WTH? Why can't you eat at your desk? Do they think their customers have never eaten or seen another person eat?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• The owner thinks it looks unprofessional. I could take a lunch, but like I said I don't want to not get paid and I only work six hours so I just snack.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 1:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Eating at a desk where customers can see IS unprofessional. If you walked into a place and saw someone chowing down and trying to welcome you with food in their mouth I don't think you would have the impression that that place is classy.

Anyways, where do you work?
    Anonymous

• Not telling and I don't "chow down" I eat very discretely. The evening girl however does "chow down" she doesn't even try to hide the fact that she is eating. That is why we can't eat here anymore.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 1:49 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I'm making some chocolate cake =] I'll share!
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 2:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2009