27 days late - light spotting today

My last period was May 15th and I am typically on a 21 day cycle. I never got a period in June - I took MANY tests, got a blood test, and everything was negative. When I woke up this morning and wiped I noticed some light pink blood. I was so happy because I just wanted something to happen. I was beginning to think something was wrong. Ayways, usually the day I start it gets heavier. Well today it's getting even lighter. I am not sure what to do anymore. I think the doctor is getting sick of hearing from me! LOL! I thought it could be implantation bleeding, but who knows since my cycle was so messed up. I also have slight cramps, which is typical with my period.

Anyways, my question is that if it is implantation bleeding, when should I test? I can't go by how late I am since I am already 27 days late!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• geez i'm sorry idk what to say except it definitely sounds like you could be pregnant, my cousin went thru a crap load of tests before they finally found out that she was.. she had 4 blood tests at 4 different hospitals and took god knows how many home preg. tests before she finally tried a different hospital and that blood test cam back pregnant. its weird when stuff happens like that; idk just keep buggin your doctor i guess?
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 1:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2009