stretch marks on belly

when did you start to get stretch marks on belly?? if you didnt get any did you use anything??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• usually if your going to get them and you havent by month 7 they will come around 7 8 months not everyone gets them
    Anonymous

• I must have some serious elastisity in my skin hee hee cause i never got em..and i got huge for both of my children!

roxxxy

Answer by roxxxy at 1:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• i didn't start getting mine until the 7 mo and they got worse from then on. i put on a lot of weight towards the end of my pg. i used palmers stretch mark cream.
    if you want to try something, vit E oil is supposed to do the best.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 1:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Start putting on coco butter as early as 4 months if your worried about. I haven't met anyone that hasn't got stretch marks unless they used something. Palmers coco butter is good. I've had three kids. This might sound weird, but u might wanna use on breast & hips , cause I also got stretch marks in those areas. Good luck!
    luvmyangels3

Answer by luvmyangels3 at 1:45 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I used palmers coco butter from the time I found out until about 6-7 months. I quit because I was still getting stretch marks really bad. Stretch marks are hereditary so if you are going to get them, there's not too much you can do about it.
    militarywife976

Answer by militarywife976 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Once I started showing, which was around week 20 or so, I started using Tummy Honey Butter everyday on my belly. It's pretty greasy so I use a black bella band over it to keep my shirts from getting all funky. I'm now at week 32 and have yet to see a stretch mark. However, I'm not holding my breath on not getting any. I already had stretch marks on my hips and thighs before I was pregnant and my mom got them. I just figure, if it helps, YAY! If it doesn't, no harm done.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• im prego with my third... but i didnt get any extra marks from my second or this one. but i got strech marks on my first, but they didnt show until AFTER i gave birth... that sucked... lol
    MamaStrawBerry1

Answer by MamaStrawBerry1 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• well...there is really nothing that is going to keep you from getting stretch marks...i dont have any and im in the middle of my 8th month and it could still change...i asked my docter if there really was anything i could do to prevent and she said if you are ment to get stretch marks then you will...weather your using something or not.
    And i had friend who didnt get stretch marks untill a couple days after she delivered...crazy!!
    good luck
    Anonymous

• i got some around 20 weeks but the ones that came i got rid of with aloe vera. not in a bottle right off of the plant my mom always used it on my scars and they were always gone fast! and i barley started to take care of my skin and put it on and they are almost gone! and im 24 weeks now so it did it fast! try it!
    wickedclownmomi

Answer by wickedclownmomi at 11:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2009