What's wrong with everyone is everyone in a bad mood?

I came on here to talk, vent, and make friends with women like myself. I was very dissapointed some of the women have very nasty attitudes and dont know how to talk to one another some of you need to look in the mirrior and establish why you are really on this website. I want to have fun and enjoy the company of other moms, some of this is so highschool.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha so true!!
    I come across so many nasty crabs on here and I'm like... get the hell off if your gonna be like that!

xohcannizzo

Answer by xohcannizzo at 1:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Hello, I am miss crabapple what is your pleasure today?
    Anonymous

• clapping

scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 1:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I think most people are pretty nice here. What do you expect from a website with thousands of mothers???There are some good support groups here if you look.
    Anonymous

• hahaha..thats true..when I post something and I get a nasty comment,I just ignore it and go to the next comment.But this website is much better then Babycenter.Those women a hurtfull on purpose.WAAAAAAY worse then on here.They will all gang up on 1 girl and just keep harassing her.I saw it way to many times thats why I changed sites
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• i think a lot of woman on here feel big behind their pc's. But if you find the right group you can make really great friends.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 1:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I so agree,
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• thats exactly how i feel. im tired of all the women with attitudes i thought this was gonna be a fun website and it was at first untill i ran into sooooo many rude women. thought it wouldve been nice to talk to other moms but...idk what happened to that idea. but if anyone would like to talk email me...id love to have a NICE conversation
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• stomping my foot. (ouch) I am not in a bad mood. I wanna pitch a fit.
    Ok, I'm done.
    Hi.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 6:15 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• typingLOL do you think it's that time of the month for everyone...? I liked your question and agree with it. That is why I'm poking fun...now don't get mad at me...

Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 6:21 PM on Jul. 2, 2009