randomly singing songs bout god lol

you ever done that?
i was in the grocery store yesterday humming...and then i realized i had been humming amazing grace for like a hour rofl
(no im not christian either...so dont ask me why i was doing it)

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• im sure it looked odd to some people cause i was wearing a slayer shirt ...aka metal. got my tats and piercings giong on...and here comes this metalhead humming amazing grace while picking up a bag of rice lol
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• yep all the time..love to sing praises to my Lord and sometimes I just do so without thinking. did while working out at the Y recently...not loud but to myself ...kept me motivated...lol
    Thelmama

Answer by Thelmama at 1:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• thats why that old lady gae me a big smile and nodded lol. she liked my humming rofl.

i used to hum and sing a lot when idid stuff when i was younger. its sorta been coming back to me. but that was the first time i was humming amazing grace without even realizing it
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• moki
    if you are singing songs about the Lord without any thought invovled perhaps it is the Holy Spirit trying to reach you.
    LOL!
    Anonymous

• laughingi had a friend that used to sing gospels only while vacuuming

scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 1:45 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• if i told my grandma what i was doing.....omg she would be so happy haha. she is always telling me about going back to church and getting seraphim into sunday school hehe. (she's a strict lutheran)

she used to always sing songs from church while she did housework. she would be so happy hah. if i ever told her grandma im gonna go attend a lutheran church, she would probably start crying .

i dont konw..weird things have been happening with me past few weeks. who knows. seems like something is trying to reach me lol. radical dreams..radical feelings.....radical smells 9seriously...like random smells like im walking thru a garden of roses...humming amazing grace while grocery shopping.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Well, "Dead Skin Mask" is probably a lot harder to hum, LOL!!!

That is a cute story. I don't know, either. But maybe you are being spritually drawn by the Lord?

It is a possibility.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 1:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• ONLY while vacuuming? lol.
    moki1984

• Movies do that to me - if I watch Silkwood, I'm humming Amazing Grace for a week - if I watch Alive, it's Aaron Neville's Ave Maria. Amadeus and it's Dies Ire, though the Maxell commercials used to do it, too.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:16 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• LOL - that's funny.

I start humming "Black Hole Sun" when I'm cleaning out my purse . . . hmm . . . think there's a connection there?

jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 2, 2009