WHAT DO YOU TAKE CAMPING WITH YOU?

I HAVE A BABY ALMOST 7 MONTHS OLD NOW....THEY GORW SO FAST...... AND I HAVENT BEEN CAMPING IN SO LONG I DONT REMEMBER WHAT I TOOK WHEN WE WENT OURSELVES SO CAN YA HELP ME?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 1:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A water container, something to wash the dishes in, A couple of tubs of baby wipes, you will use them for everything.
    Anonymous

• Water, tent, paper or plastic everything to eat with, lots of clothes, diapers, wipes, food, drinks, toilet paper, pads, tampons, towels, chairs, blankets lots of them, toys, cards, phone, tylenol for baby and you, I know theres more stuff but i can think of them right now. I hope that helps you some have a great time.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• When I went camping I asked my friend the same ques. She keeps a list to go through and check off what they have. She is going to e-mail me the list, then I'll post it for you.see u later.
    casd

Answer by casd at 1:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Go to printablechecklist.com and they will have a checklist to print out to help you with your camping trip
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 1:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• also i would also get the first-aid list there to take with you when you go camping
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 1:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2009