do you get spooked easily?

I sure do! I have a fascination with the supernatural yet I get scared once it gets dark out. last night I was on youtube for quite some time, viewing ghost photos, evp's, etc, then once I was ready for bed I was reluctant turning off all the lights since I already have a slight fear of the dark and I kept thinking to myself a ghost was following me lol. SO likes to scare me and if the time is right and he jumps from behind the wall he scares the CRAP out of me!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes - i am a big baby when comes to scarey stuff although i love watching it
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 1:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I can't watch horror movies or I have terrible nighmares.
    I once had a wild imagination,
    now that I'm almost 50,
    I've become more reality based.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 1:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• haha.. i'm the same way. which is why i REFUSE to watch scary movies.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 1:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I don't scare easy but I tend to freak myself out from time to time
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Not usually but i am into that stuff. . .
    though this house does have some wierd happenings.. . the only one that really scared me was the other day.
    I was sitting on my computer, with just Caleb & I in the house, when i heard a voice, clear as day in this whisper say "who's there" scared me to death.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 2:04 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• i scare extremely easy and i use to be able to watch scary stuff all the time with no problems i use to love getting scared but for whatever reason after i had my daughter i cant handle it. i dont watch scary movies and even talkin about them scares the crap out of me. im terrified of the dark and i have terrible terrible nightmares. i hate it. i hate being scared.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 2:08 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Yeah..my lil brother used the have a blast spooking me out all the time! I remember going to a haunted house when younger..man did i look like a big baby! After teasing my lil sister i was the one that freaked out omg..so embarassing lookin back to when i was maybe 10! LOL
    Anonymous

• Not usually, but there are times when Dh or one of the kids can scare crap out of me, or one of the pets, usually the cat, can act wierd and get me to feeling really hinkey! (Like I'm all alone in the house and she stands in the hallway with her back arched and staring at nothing...
    Anonymous

• Damn..Anon 2:20...you just freaked me out!!
    Anonymous

• I'm good until I turn out the light then I get freaked, I'll sit and watch scary movies but as soon as I have to go down to my dark living room I get really scared that someone or something will get me, I get so freaked out I'm having my landlord put deadbolts on my doors

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 3:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2009